Guides and Helpful Documents
Contractor's Guide to Small Business - This provides general information on what we buy, who we buy for, and how we buy it. It also provides guidance on how to find the procurements.
Additional Guidelines for Capabilities Presentations:
1. Presentation are limited to 15 minutes.
2. Presentation will consist of a panel of government personnel:
a. The deputy, Office of Small Business Programs, the USACE Galveston District and/or:
b. Small Business Administration, procurement center representative.
c. Contracting personnel who procure for the various sites within the USACE Galveston District (subject to availability)
d. Project management staff from the various sites within the USACE Galveston District (subject to availability)
3. Contractor personnel are limited to three each with no exceptions.
Helpful tips for preparing your presentation:
1. Why should the USACE Galveston District contract with my company?
2. How are my products or services superior to that of my competitors?
3. What are my demonstrated qualifications?
4. Why is my specialized experience and technical competence better than others in my field?
5. Do I have the capacity to accomplish the work in the required time and within the allocated budget?
6. How has my performance been in the past?