Planning and Environmental Documents for Public Review

Click here to view USACE Galveston District Planning and Environmental documents for public review.

Viewing & Comments

Viewing Notices: To view a full public notice or its associated drawings file (if any), click on either full public notice or permit drawings link in the attachments section. To download the file to your computer, right-click on the public notice or drawings link, then select "Save Target As" from the menu.

How to Send Comments on Regulatory Division Public Notices: Send comments to the Regulatory Division, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Galveston District, P.O. Box 1229, Galveston, Texas 77553-1229 or by electronic mail to our Public Notice Comment Email. Comments made in reference to a public notice should include your name, address, phone number and the Department of the Army permit number referenced in the public notice (e.g. SWG-2015-00001).  

How to Send Comment on Other Galveston District Public Notices: Please follow the instructions included with the public notice. For Galveston District Planning and Environmental Documents for public review, please click here.

Special Public Notice Regulatory Program Workshop September 21, 2023

USACE Galveston District
Published July 11, 2023
Expiration date: 9/21/2023
DATE:              September 21, 2023, from 8:30-16:30.  Doors will open at 8am.
LOCATION:    Galveston District Headquarters                    
                         Jadwin Building                   
                         2000 Fort Point Road                   
                         Galveston, Texas 77550
RSVP:  The Workshop is open to the public, but in order to attend, you will need to submit an RSVP.  Seating will be limited to 240 individuals so please RSVP early.  An opportunity to RSVP will be forthcoming. 
Each individual attending will need to submit their name and affiliation, if any, email address and telephone number prior to the Workshop.  To access the facility the day of the Workshop, you will need to present a valid state-issued driver’s license/identification card or a U.S Government issued passport.