1. Interested students need to email his/her name, company, title, email address, and phone number to email@example.com. This registration information must be received by close of business one week prior to class.
2. There is no charge for the course taught in the USACE Galveston District office.
3. Upon successful completion of the course, attendance in all training sessions and obtaining a passing grade of at least 70 on the Post Test, the student will be provided a certificate.
4. Students will be required to arrive at the USACE Galveston District office (2000 Fort Point Road, Galveston, TX 77550) security gate between 7:30 – 7:55 a.m. only.
5. To enter the facility, come in the main entrance, provide your driver’s license to enter through the gate and park. Enter the building, show your ID again and sign in. You will be shown to the classroom.